Hello friends! We are so very grateful for the support and giving nature of this community. Our biggest needs continue to be furniture/ beds for families that have recently moved to permanent housing and bus passes for students/families in need. There are several local agencies that also help with these but there are often barriers in the way. We seek to help remove those.
As we move into Spring, we would love to expand our base of volunteers. Here are some ways you can help:
- Volunteers for moving furniture
- Use of large trucks and/or trailers to move furniture
- Storage area for donated items
- Check made out to King County Metro Transit to help with bus passes
- Amazon gift cards – coming soon– an Amazon wishlist of items for students… Stay tuned!
Monthly meet-ups will be starting in April for those wanting to help. This will be a great way to get to know neighbors and build community. Please share this site and our facebook page with your neighbors, friends, and family to help us grow our reach.