These are crazy times, if you would like to help our community of Shoreline and Lake Forest Park.
Here are some ways:
1.) We have partnered with Shoreline PTA Council and our fiscal agent KinderKonnection to accept monetary donations that will directly support students in need. These funds will be used to purchase gift cards (Safeway/Fred Meyer) that will then be distributed to families in need through each school’s Family Advocate. Use the donate link on the right and include a note that it is for Shoreline Schools. This will ensure that your donation is directed to this particular project versus KinderKonnection’s general fund, which supports 10 area school districts.
2.) If you already have gift cards in hand- or would prefer to give gift cards directly to the Shoreline PTA Council.
Send an email to: email@example.com
3.) Little Free Pantries:
Give what you can, take what you need. Neighbors helping neighbors!
- Little Free Pantry Ridgecrest: 15815 11th Ave NE
- Little Free Pantry Meridian Park: 18312 Corliss Ave N
- Little Free Pantry North City: 18009 12th Ave. NE
- Little Free Pantry Richmond Beach : 1422 NW 195th St.
- Little Free Shed: 14544 Evanston Ave N
- Little Free Pantry MLT: On 56th Ave. W. across from Calvary Fellowship Church
Additional ways to give:
Hopelink Food Bank (pre-packaged food items)
17837 Aurora Ave. N.
Tues. 12-4 p.m., Wed. 3-7 p.m., Thurs. 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. (closed Fridays)
North Helpline Food Bank
12726 33rd NE, Lake City
Wed. 10 a.m. -1 p.m.; Thurs. 4:30-6:30 p.m.; Sat. 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
* Bitter Lake Location Sat. 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dale Turner YMCA
12:00-12:30 p.m. pre-packaged food pick-up for youth under 18
*additional food distribution information coming soon.